Thursday, December 16, 2010

How To Spoil Your Husband

How To Spoil Your Husband

You told him on your wedding day that he made you the happiest woman alive. Show him today that you still feel the same way!!!

I had such a wonderful relationship with my dad, he adored me and I adored him. I saw the Love he and my mom poured to each other. My mom is my inspiration. She had been the best wife to her husband. I had a great mom! I saw her pure love to my father. She said that Man are so simple! and it takes only a little effort to make them happy.

I now have my own family. I have my two angels, a boy and a girl and I have a loving husband. I agree with my mom! Men are simple beings. God made them that way since women are so complicated. It surprises me to hear how unhappy some husbands are.. I have found such joy in delighting my husband. I always look for ways to show my love and gratitude to him.

You can always make your man follow you to the ends of the earth just by telling him the same words you said  on your wedding day " You Made Me the Happiest Woman Alive.. "  and show him today that you still feel the same way!

Behind every successful man stands a woman. I believe that we have the power to truly help our men and to encourage and love them into becoming strong and powerful leaders.  Make him a King and he will make you a Queen.

Let's be their Bestfriends. Let's love,teach and nurture our husbands. There are occassions when we have to correct and instruct our man, and we can do this in a " Loving Way " , showing him how to get back on the right track and gently " nudging him " there.

You have long dreamed maybe of having a " Partner in Life, Made in Heaven " , start now and make it happen each day. Your Husband will thank you and proclaim you are his Queen. Constantly remind him of all the reasons you married him an tell him this things as often as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment